Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Nom Nom Nom.... Chomp Chomp Chomp

I've been having trouble getting my pictures off my camera, as there is much to update!

Coming soon : the remodel of our house, including new floors and new rooms for everyone. Like a new house with the same address!

The twins are now 6 months old, and boy! did that happen fast!

We've started on solid foods. And I think after 4 other kids, I finally have a healthy eating plan in mind for these babies. We have learned from mistakes and mishaps and a few lucky guesses. This time around we are sticking with the veggies as long as we can and holding off on the wheat for a while, not for any big reason other than I know it will provide a better foundation for their health in the future. So far we have tried Acorn Squash, Green Beans, Broccoli, Sweet Potatoes, Avocados, Butternut Squash, and Spinach.

And the big news:

NATHAN has a TOOTH!!!

This was quite the surprise, as the earliest we had seen any teeth with the other kids was 9 months.

The twins are really just a delight to have around and give us lots of smiles, coos and giggles. They love to be entertained by their siblings, who are a great help to Mom.

hopefully I'll have some pictures or videos to share with you very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah, I just popped in to say "Hello." I have been away from blogging for awhile. Your life sounds full and beautiful. I believe I did that also with my kids. It seems we had lots of squash, sweet potatoes and spinach, mixed with baby food rice. My children had orange skin from eating so much beta carotene, which was cute. They looked sort of tan. They were healthy too. Have a great week. Kathi

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it....