Saturday, September 11, 2010

Noah's First Game

Soccer Mom, yes I am!

Well, now I am. Now that Noah has entered into his first season of soccer.

Today, first game of the Aloha United "Red Knights" versus Milltown SC "Dynamite".

Noah was nervous, but excited.

He got the first goal of the game... for the other team. As he was defending in front of our goal, the kick wasn't quite straight and... right past our goalie.

My mom's heart feared for the emotional well-being of my little man. And then I hear "It's ok man, it's just a game." Dreshon, Noah's curly haired teammate encouraged him on. And the game went on.

The final score of Dynamite - 6, Red Knights - 0 doesn't give it justice. These boys are learning to work as a team, learning about the game and having a good time.

Noah came away from the game with a joyful heart and a smile on his face. I'm so proud of him in so many ways.

1 comment:

  1. SO adorable! So fun to see a post from you. Still waiting for that video we talked about...;) Good job Noah! You are getting so grown up I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it....