Tuesday, March 10, 2009

waiting.... and waiting...

I know you all saw that the van is gone and that it went to a dealership, so obviously, its part of a trade.
Maybe you are starting to wonder what we traded it for???


I'm trying to remember.....

We gave the dealership some money on Sunday...


That's Mike, the guy who got our money (a nice sales guy with lots of great stories)


but the car needed to go through the shop and get detailed. It had just come in on a trade in from another deal.

So we are waiting too.

Hopefully we'll have it in our driveway tomorrow and you (the world of the internet) will be one of the first to know!


*disclaimer: I will use any excuse to show of pictures of adorable children

1 comment:

  1. Hmm.... Still waiting....

    But I'll gladly wait and look at your kids!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it....