I saw this on Brenna's blog. I have really been missing getting frequent updates posted, but for some reason getting back into the swing of things is a challenge in this season. I want to post more, but not sure where to start. Maybe random lists will be the place....
8 Things I Am Looking Forward To
- A date night with my husband for wings and a movie tomorrow night!
- Spending almost 2 weeks with my sister - she gets her Sunday night!
- Our road-trip to Nebraska to visit my grandparents
- Seeing Mount Rushmore
- Finishing the last book in the Narnia series with Noah
- Having another ultrasound and seeing who it is living in my womb
- Summer times- sunshine, pool play, and camping, hopefully!
- Meeting my two new babies sometime in October
8 Things I Did Yesterday
- Took a shower
- Ate an everything bagel with cream cheese and honey for breakfast
- Conducted a "Jesus Loves Me" sing along with the kids at the piano
- Went to the library and came out with over 20 lbs of books, audio books and videos for the trip
- Took a power nap that lasted almost 3 hours
- Went to a new community group, our third week. Feeling like a good fit.
- Served homemade fudgey oatmeal bars and tropical sorbet for desert.
- Secured reservations for the trip -2 hotels and 6 nights a various KOA kabins.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
- Play the guitar
- Be more organized
- Make daily devotion and prayer time a priority
- Less laundry
- A kart-wheel
- Run (never been very athletic)
- Be a better steward
- Blog more, like every day
8 TV Shows I Watch
- The Office
- American Idol
- The Big Bang Theory
- Word World
- Sid the Science Kid
- Pahappahooey Island
- The Holy Spirit
- Sleeping in my own bed
- Good soup - usually, but not exclusively, my own recipes
- Cuddles from my kiddos or hubby
- Fresh fruit
- Singing praises to God
- Reading God's Word
- Cozy socks