Sunday, November 2, 2008

Not as funny for you

My apologies to all viewed the previous video, maybe you just had to be there.

Youthful One was correct, the PT cruiser's rear wiper was broken and running, but only wiping the trunk below the window and not the window at all.

And yes Dad, I did take that video while driving :-o... but its no worse than using a cell phone while driving. I still had my eyes on the road, it was just through the camera display screen AND I was still holding the wheel.

(ok, now I feel guilty, I won't take any more video while driving. Especially knowing it doesn't really show what I was trying to show anyway!)

6 comments:

  1. Stopped by saw you on another blog!
    -sandy toes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted desperately to come up with some funny comment about wiping the bottom, but I couldn't.

    I wasn't bothered by it. I do think you're right - it's something that is funnier when you catch it live and it hits you right in the funny bone. But it stinks when you have one of those events and nobody to laugh with you about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel bad Sarah. I do things like that all the time. You are such a sweet person and great mother. You do so many right things, that it isn't fair when you do something others see as dangerous or wrong. I believe you were very careful. Have a happy MOndday. Hugs, Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love it that you're always thinking 'blog material' at things you see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is funny! I'd have filmed it, too. I especially like the sneeze I heard from the back seat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought it was funny too. Glad you found my blog, thanks for the comment, it is nice when people let you know what they think... :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it....