Saturday, May 31, 2008

Creepy Crawlies - Viewer discretion advised

I know that some of my friends and family are not fond of certain creepy crawlies. We have become more than comfortable with the 6 and 8 legged creatures as our son, Noah, has developed an interest in Entomology (study of bugs). We also have a pet tree frog, whose diet consists of anything we can catch for him - spiders are some of the easiest to catch.


Noah went out to the back yard this morning and ran back to me, talking excitedly about spider eggs. We, in fact, had a spider egg sac that was suddenly hatching hundreds of tiny spiders and tiny little strings of webs flying out everywhere.

The pic and the video don't really do it justice, but you have to trust me, it was SO COOL! It was very much like Charlotte's Web when Charlotte's egg sac is released.

Isn't God's creation incredible!?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about it....