Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Now the tooth is just silly

I don't know if we'll blog every single tooth for every single kid.... but this is pretty funny!

Once I got over my despair at fleeting childhood, I realized how goofy he looked with the other front tooth, hanging crooked. Yesterday's bagel spun the second front tooth around 180 degrees...but still hung on. It is better that we accept these inevitable tooths than try to prevent them from happening... it just hurts!

I wasn't sure if I dreamed that Noah came in at 4:30 am and told me that his tooth fell out while he was sleeping, but as he verified that it in fact had come out!


1 comment:

  1. Cute pic! I bet he was excited for the tooth fairy to come. My daughter is only 4 and she already talks about the tooth fairy! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Feel free to drop by anytime.

    We sure are lucky to have artists in the family! My brother helped me with my daughter's room. That was pre-blog so I'll have to post some pictures of her room too.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it....