Thursday, July 17, 2008

My God

My God - I Love my God. (he's yours too if you want Him, there is more than enough to share)

Ya know, he's the one who did all this, created everything around us, the known and the unseen.

Sometimes we don't understand the workings of His creation, but as I pursue Him...

as I draw nearer to His heart...

I see His purposes and character.

I find greater peace in the daily life experience...

I find grace for the challenges..

I find joy


Malachi 4:2-3,6
"But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing on his wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture. On the day when I act, you will tread upon the wicked as if they were dust under your feet," says the Lord Almighty.... His preaching will turn the hearts of the parents to their children and the hearts of children to their parents. "

Isaiah 11:1-10
"Out of the stump of David's family will grow a shoot - yes, a new Brand bearing fruit from the old root. And the Spirit of the Lord will rest on him - the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord. He will delight in obeying the Lord. He will never judge by appearance, false evidence or hearsay. He will defend the poor and the exploited. He will rule against the wicked and destroy them with the breath of his mouth. He will be clothed with fairness and truth. In that day the wolf and the lamb will live together; the leopard and the goat will be at peace. Calves and yearlings will be safe among lions, and a little child will lead them all. The cattle will graze among bears. Cubs and calves will lie down together. And lions will eat grass as the livestock do. Babies will crawl safely among poisonous snakes. Yes, a little child will put its hand in a nest of deadly snakes and pull it out unharmed. Nothing will hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain. And as the waters fill the sea, so the earth will be filled with people who know the Lord.

In that day the heir to David's throne will be a banner of salvation to all the world. The nations will rally to him for the land where he lives will be a glorified place."
(I think that is a description of Heaven... much like earth, but no sin.... ponder this)

2 comments:

  1. Sweet thoughts to meditate on. This day is so beautiful with warm sunshine but a nice breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so beautiful. :) Thanks!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I think we probably shop at the same WinCo. :) I live in your area, too- I'm off 185th & West Union.

    Blessings,
    Michele :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it....