Just one of the super sweet things that he does is sending care packages for birthdays, holidays and sometimes, just for a day. He likes using the Priority Mail prepaid boxes, and if I had to guess, he always has a stack of them waiting and ready to be filled.
I really enjoy making yummy food for other people and I really enjoy giving it to them, even if I don't get to eat any of it myself. I think I must get that from my Dad!
The last package arrived just in time for Noah and Shane's birthdays. Included was:
- A bag of Puppy-chow (the choc/pb crispex snack)
- A bag of "whip" (seasoned oyster crackers)
- A bag of "Nuts and Bolts" (family recipe chex mix)
- a butternut squash, from his garden
- about 3 lbs of soup potatoes
- Birthday card for Noah
- Birthday card for Shane
- A gift for Noah (a set of classic reference books about minerals, trees, shells, etc)
- An envelope of coupons, that he faithfully clips every week and sends me about once a month, and this time a clipping from the paper - a classmate's wedding announcement.