Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 15: I'm thankful for service men and women in service now and the Veterans who already served faithfully.

John 15:13 "and here is how you measure it- the greatest love is shown when people lay down their lives for their friends."


Thank you to all who serve, in what ever capacity that might be, you are sacrificing yourself for our freedoms and comfort and security.

I'm sure there are many more, but a few of the heroes we know, thanks to you!

Robert Baldwin (My grandpa) - WWII
Alan Dedrick (my dad) - Army Field Medic
Kenneth Fredric (father in law, "Grandpa Ken) - Army Infantry Vietnam
William Vertner (Shane's Dad)
Robert Baldwin (my uncle "Bobby") - Air Force Career
Greg Cullison (Shane's uncle) - Army Reserve
Cathe Frederic ("aunt" cathe)
Justin Morgan (Shane's counsin)
Tristan Theilman (friend)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about it....