For the record:
Day 1 - I'm thankful
- God's amazing grace in my life
- Jesus' loving act of salvation
- The Word of God, laid out to help me walk in faith and come more in line to His will for my life.
- My Family - my husband and children who bring me great joy
- Our life - being a stay at home mom, homeschooling, living where we are
- Our extended families - making us who we are, encouraging and supporting us in the day to day
- Friends around us
- Opportunities to learn, and to be learning along side of my children
- Beauty in nature
- Comforts and conveniences
A friend of mine set her FB status on Thanksgiving day to say "it's hard to be thankful and grumpy." So true. And so, gratitude is a decision. Would it really hurt anyone for all of us to be just a little more Pollyanna in every day in our life.